Friday, November 06, 2009

Frustrated tax payers ---pay pay pay , don't expect.

-----A middle class tax payer's thought process --

When will my government treat me like human for gods sake? if I pay for service I receive it, If I pay my god-damn taxes I want it count. It's my money and noone provided any help in my education, my job and my upbringing . I never lived on ration food, Never went to public school, don't go to government hospital for fear of getting some other infection.I pay the road tax, pay electricity bill, pay water bill, pay house tax which I own , pay sale tax, pay service tax, pay education cess, pay tax for everything except breathing and yet have to pay income tax as if my income process is somehow supported by the government.And yet my life is in gods hands, police man will not teat me with respect though I pay for his salary, some other refer to me "Bloody civilian" while drinking subsidised wine brought from my earnings.If I am going to some urgent work i might be stopped for an hour becasue some representative of the public is passing and is having z class security. Oh yes I have a new budget coming lets hope there is something for me in there, after all I pay some good taxs, the government must atleast be as honest as a business or service provider and render. >>

With imputs from some frustrated tax payers. Borrowed article.

No comments: