Friday, October 20, 2006

Reigate Hill, Surrey



While in surrey one must see reigate Hill, I tried to capture some pics so that I can take with me the feeling of it,but to no avail or may be this is How I felt.


Its some of the very few places where you can still find time dating itself, Don't know why I use this term but to me its like time waiting for some thing to happen before it goes any further.


Though I could hardly take a single picture which could come close to what experiace I had there, but for sake of sharing here are few shots.


This one is on the top of the hill overlooking the vast expension and I was lucky to capture a lady rider.Gives Impression of a perfect english contryside bicycle is little modern though.




I find these berries quite intreguing even though I dont intend to taste them or touch the leaves for that matter, looks can be decptive when it comes to berries.This pic was taken with with 3.5 A, 250 S, and on ISO 200 - with 10 x (apprx 500 mm).

No comments: